Monday, August 24, 2009

Product Review (New Vacuum)

I have had my new vacuum for about 2 weeks now.  I had a Dyson for 5 years and I liked it, but it just didn't hold up to the amount of money it cost.  Yes, I use my vacuum everyday and we have a lot of BCs in the house, but still it should have lasted more than 5 years.  We already replaced the hose a year ago and it was cracked again.  The main reason I was replacing it with a new one is that it just did not have the suction I needed.  I cleaned the filters etc all of the time, but there was still  BC hair left on the carpet.  Most of our house is Pergo and tile, but 2 of our bedrooms are carpet.  Our main bedroom just never felt like it was clean.
What did we get????  Eureka Pet Lover Plus.
Eureka Capture Plus Pet Lover Upright Vacuum

 I love this vacuum and it works awesome.  I am feeling like the carpet is clean now.  The one thing that this got bad reviews on was that it is heavy.  I actually find that a plus as I don't feel like it is going to crack if I hit something by accident.  I always felt that the Dyson was too lightweight for me.  
I am a clean freak and with 9 Border Collies plus boarding dogs, my vacuums have to work.  This one does!!!!

2 comments:

Loretta Mueller said...

Glad you like the Eureka! We LOVE ours!!!

Hillcrest Border Collies said...

Thanks for the good advice!!!!