Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot hot hot


Well not much training going on here.  It has been so hot here (between 95 and 110).  We get some exercise in the morning and a quick swim in the afternoon and then a major exercise in the evening.  Basically the dogs are swimming 3 times a day.  Thank goodness for the pond or we would be sitting inside.


 10 points if you can hit the kid with the ball.?  Hey she's done it before!


I'll protect you kid.

I dare you to hit me with the ball mom.

Haaaa haaaa she missed and I got it

Mom sucks at trying to hit the kid, but heck I keep getting the ball.

The Loch Ness Monster does exist.


Skarlet has really been hanging in the pond lately.  She will go sit in there for time on end.  It must feel cool on her belly and also take the weight off of her.  She goes in on Monday for her 
x-ray.  I am crossing my fingers that we have at least 6 puppies.  


Off to go wash the mosquito spray off of my body.  Better to have mosquito spray on than mosquito bites.


No comments: